The death of hope

Lonestar where are you out tonight?
This feeling I'm trying to fight
It's dark and I think that I would give anything
For yout o shine down on me


How far you are I just don't know
The distance I'm willing to go
I pick up a stone that I cast to the sky
Hoping for some kind of sign

(Norah Jones – Lonestar)

So the seed of love have fallen from the clouds. Those who would blind it’s eyes from the dust of the world. Up over there you can see the sun. In the night, there is the moon and the stars. Even though they’re distant, they’re still shining like that doesn’t matter. But what if it does?

Maybe the seed will grow again. Maybe the rock could choose to leave, or it could just find another land spot to grow in. Or not.

What if once a three falls, the seed is lost forever? Well then the sun would burn people’s skin.

Maybe I’ll be smiling soon, or maybe not. I just wished life to be simple, but it’s only simple when you choose to lie to yourself. “Dear Karen” for us, my love… Dear karen…

0 comentários: